Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weeds fans rejoice

images[2]

Hello everyone,

For anyone and everyone who watches the hit Showtime series Weeds, you may have been disappointed at the end of “the last season”, season 5.


The ridiculous cliff hanger that literally kept me at the edge of my seat until those terrible credits started to roll down my screen. I was so disappointed thinking that this in fact was the last season of Weeds I will ever see.


But wait, I just found online that season 5 of Weeds is not the last season after all! Coming this summer the hit series will finally finish up with season 6 and I know everyone is awaiting it’s arrival on Showtime this summer!

So, Weeds Season 6 will air on August 16th 2010! I can not wait and any more updates I will post for the loyal Weeds fan across the globe!


To read more, and go to the fan site, click HERE!

backdrop-home-alt[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment