Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bank of Ganja – My Dream Bank

I am just posting this up on our blog. I finished a drawing of mine and Photoshoped it really quick for some cool looking effects.

I used Photoshop CS3 and it is so awesome! I have played around with it for years and still use it everyday to create random graphics and more!


So back to the story here, about a month ago I found an old scanned drawing on my computer and it was the “Bank of Ganja” sketch I made one day in class back in 2008. I always thought about using Photoshop to add some cool looking effects and textures to make it look, well, more real.


So I finished up the effects in Photoshop and I came out with my final result, not too bad for less than an hour of quick work in Photoshop!


Too bad I did not post it till just now, but if you read further in our blog my main computer died and that was just terrible. Best Buy still “SUCKS”. But I finally got this Toshiba back and now Ashley has a new laptop as well so we are all set to keep this baby up-to-date!

Here it is,

My Dream Bank, The Bank of Ganja (By Adam Neveu)

Bank-of-Ganja

No comments:

Post a Comment