Tuesday, June 15, 2010

YAY for Windows 7!!!!

So I got a new laptop about a week ago for my 18th birthday and I absolutely love it! It is a Toshiba with Windows 7 and it is the best laptop I have ever had!

I was saving my pictures in folders arranged by seasons of the year, AND THEN, I discovered something cR@zY!!!

Ha-ha, ok maybe not that crazy, but still it’s pretty cool. You can actually arrange your pictures by each month, and even each day if you really want. It makes your pictures a lot more organized and clean so you can find whatever your looking for. It’s as though your seeing a timeline of your life! Look here!

Capture

 

 

Oh, did I forget to mention that I took this picture with this amazing feature called the Snipping Tool on my Toshiba Laptop? Well that’s how I did it, so I hope you enjoy this and it is helpful to you! Please read our blog :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment