Monday, June 21, 2010

Nothin On You Really By Lupe Fiasco?!?

Ok well I was reading an interesting article while on Defsounds.com just now. Also I downloaded a new song, well not really new but a song that is much better than the hyped up radio edit version of this song by B.O.B.

lupefiasco The song made by B.O.B called Nothin On You was actually given to him by his friend Lupe Fiasco! Lupe, received no credit for B.O.B'.’s hit and I personally think that Lupe sounds a lot better in this than B.O.B.’s radio friendly version of Nothin On You.

Anyway you can download and listen to it and tell me what you think.

I think it is incredible that Lupe made this and that B.O.B.’s version is still on the Top 100 chart as I type this. This song should have been the real song and should really be on the Top 100!

Download Nothin On You by Lupe Fiasco Ft. Bruno Mars here!Download-Button

No comments:

Post a Comment